Let’s face it, with the world as it is, most of us are on the hunt for every deal that we can find. If it’s a motorcycle shipping deal that you are looking for, then you have come to the right place. At AA Motorcycle Shipping, we pride ourselves in offering some of the most competitive motorcycle shipping rates that can be found anywhere in the United States. Think we are exaggerating? Simply go to our website and use the tool to get an instant quote on shipping your ride. The great thing about us is that we do not believe in fine print. So, whatever the quote that you get using our tool is what you are going to end up paying at the end of the day! So, what are the motorcycle shipping costs in the United States?
Average Cost of Shipping a Motorcycle in the United States?
If you are wondering what it’s going to cost you to have your motorcycle shipped from one place to the other in the United States, here is the breakdown;
- On average, it costs between $400 and 600 to ship a motorcycle to a distance of 1000 miles in the United States.
- Distances that are shorter than this can cost you between $180 and $300.
Why the wide range?
A number of factors come into play when calculating the shipping costs for a motorcycle. It’s not only the distance that counts! For one thing, we have to take into consideration a motorcycle’s size and weight. Obviously, as scooter is going to cost less than a bigger bike. Customized bikes also tend to have non standard fits in shipping containers, and this is taken into account when giving you the price breakdown.
All our motorcycle shipments are fully insured!
Most people worry, when shipping their motorcycles, about what will happen should some mishap happen along the way. That is largely due to the fact that motorcycles tend to be one of our most priced possessions. There is something about a bike that lends to a bit of sentimentality! There is a higher level of intimacy when compared to; say, a normal car.
The great thing about AA Motorcycle Shipping is that all our shipments are fully insured. And how much is this insurance?
At AA Motorcycle Shipping, we offer up to $7000 in insurance for all motorcycle shipments. That is definitely more than you are ever going to get with the competition!
What if my motorcycle is more than this?
This is something that many people are worried about. What if the bike that you wish to have shipped across the United States is worth more than $7000?
The answer to this is, you need not worry if that is the case. If you own a bike that’s worth more than $7000, all that you need to do is simply talk to us, and we will see about increasing the insurance cover accordingly.
Our Shipping Methods
One of the things that determine the cost when shipping a motorcycle in the United States is the type of shipping method that you opt for. There are several ways through which a motorcycle can be shipped in any part of the world.
- You can ride it to wherever it is that you wish to have it go, in which case you will probably not need us. But you may end up needing to take a visit to the nearest doctor with a sour back should the distance be greater than your body can handle!
- It’s also possible for people to simply throw their bike into the back of their trucks and head over to wherever they have their minds set on. Indeed, this is the most popular method as far as motorcycle shipment is concerned and, again, you do not really need us for this. However, if the numerous motorcycle loading fails that exist on YouTube are anything to go by, you may end up losing more than your bike should you decide to do this. To put it in simple terms, motorcycles can be rather heavy and unwieldy.
- At AA Motorcycle Shipping, we offer two types of shipment; Palletized and non palletized shipping. With palletized shipping, your motorcycle is first strapped onto a wooden pallet before being loaded into one of our specialized trucks. With non palletized shipping, your motorcycle is strapped to strategically places eye bolts on the bed of the truck.
Does the chosen shipping method affect cost?
The answer to this is yes, the shipping method that you end up choosing tends to have a bearing on the cost of delivering your motorcycle from one place to the other. Palletized shipping, in general, tends to cost more than non palletized shipping.
What is it that sets us apart?
Other than the fact that we are one of the most affordable motorcycle shipping companies that can be found out there, the following are some of the other things that sets AA Motorcycle Shipping apart from the rest;
- We have been in business since 1983 and have a wealth of experience when it comes to motorcycle shipments.
- Our staff is well trained and well experience. What this means is that you can rest assured knowing that your bike will get where you want it to go in one piece.
- We offer timely deliveries. If you need to get your bike to the other end of the country in time for that motorcycle show, we are here to do it for you. If we cannot deliver on time, we are not afraid to tell you so!
- We offer door to door deliveries. This means you don’t have to worry about having to travel miles to collect your bike. Wherever you are, we will get your motorcycle there.
Get in touch?
So, what are you waiting for? If it’s affordable and reliable motorcycle shipments that you are looking for, don’t hesitate to get in touch with us today on 1-858-578-3336 or Toll Free 1-888-347-1391. We promise that we will deliver on our pledge to be the best! If you are looking to ship a car, either within the United States or between the United States and Canada, check out these amazing deals at our sister company!